Will guys really be in a store or somewhere and see a girl and think she's absolutely gorgeous like in the movies or is it "toned down" a lot?

I know it's a dumb question but do guys really find a random girl attractive? I've seen movies where the guy sees this girl and it's like the whole world stops and they can't stop looking at this girl. So if it's true what goes through your mind?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh my god yeah. I was shopping a while back and I was at the checkout at TJ Maxx, and some smoking hot chick walked past me, it took me a second to realIze. She was one of those girls that was lIke really classic looking, lIke a modest beauty. Couldn't find a single flaw, she looked like a freaking angel.

Wait what was the question?

What Guys Said 2

• Sometimes it happens but remember movies last for an hour or more and life is longer then a movie. My point is, happiness doesn't last for ever.

• God I'd like to see her naked

What Girls Said 2

• I think it's true. I mean, Its like us girls when we see a cute guy somewhere. When I see one I think of how he might be, his name or something. Maybe we're way more cheesy than they are and they think mostly about the girl's body and stuff but, when you see someone really attractive you stare

• I once stared down a boy I saw at the school union!!! Wooooooooow. He knew I was looking at him too. He was great. So adorable. I didn't care that he had some acne, I really just wanted to run up and give him a kiss on the forehead.