Why do guys always need to bring up what kind of girl they are looking for?

So I have like a few guy friends and being the shy one I uselessly just listen to what they say let my opinion fall if it is necessary.
So I am chubby to be polite about it and for some reason they always have to bring it to my attention that the kind of girls they are interested in are stick figure with a bit of curves.

I have no romantic feeling towards any of them hence being friends for a few years now.

Why do you guys do that in the presence of other girls or some girls?

03

Most Helpful Guy

• well if you guys are friends, they assume they can treat you like a normal friend and talk about their desires with you. its not necessary a subtle hint to get you to exercise