Do Affectionate/Sweet Guys Really Exist?

There's this guy and he's just so sweet and affectionate. I'm not used to it because all the guys I've been with before weren't this kind. He's also slightly sensitive as well. What I'm asking here is, is it fake? He tells me how much he loves me and says it more than once. Of course I don't mind all this at all, but I was just wondering.

17

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope. He just has good DNA and is getting good parenting. Shouldn't surprise you of his family is like those 50's families from TV Land. Make no mistake. He's just as horny as any other guy but it is tempered with respect and patience.

Most Helpful Girl

• They exist, but they usually come along as men, not horny teenage boys