Most girls on here say personality is more important then looks?

So most girls say personality is better than looks. If I'm very average looking and I have just a below average body, but a good personality, am I able to attract amazingly beautiful women? I'm talking a really beautiful face and a incredibly stunning body. I'm not asking if it's possible, I know it's possible, but can any guy do this, considering he is the type of guy, that I just described above. And please girls, don't give a simple yes or some simple generic reason. Please answer convincingly and in detail. thank you soo much
Girls girls, I just want to add, personality of course matters to me too!

2719

Most Helpful Girl

• Not likely. The very fact that you're not very attractive but want to get the most attractive physically in a female negates the whole "good personality" thing.

Part of a guy having a good personality (in a female's eyes), is that he focuses on the quality things in life, and values more than looks in a female. So if your number 1 criteria in a female is being the most amazingly beautiful, you don't really have a good personality, in my opinion.

• And I'll add that for me, looks are a factor.

• This makes sense. Ok awesome, thanks for your input

• Looks are important to an extent, but I'd rather have a decent looking girl with an amazing personality over a beautiful girl that is either boring, bitchy, or we have nothing to talk about.

Most Helpful Guy

• Given a lifetime of experience and observation, I say personality transcends looks. Yes we men dream about that trophy wife, but I have found that the women I gravitate towards are the ones who are ambitious and smart. So try to refocus on women not only for their current looks, but for their intellectual capacity. (See YouTube video below)

We are initially drawn towards each other by looks and first impressions. However once we meet, there is a need for substance to sustain and feed a relationship. So take it from me, that average girl who's struggling to shed a few pounds while working her way through school is a better catch than the divas at the clubs.

Want to meet more interesting women? Clean out your closet and invest in some new clothes. (I recommend you have a gf help you find what's stylish.) Donning decent clothes is a quantum leap for any guy's 'curb appeal'.
    Spice up your looks by being well groomed. Women notice that a mile away. It makes you look attractive and handsome. That's a must!!!

Join a club, be more active in your community. (Even have random conversations with women in the supermarket.) You never know where you'll meet your SO. Don't be afraid to initiate!

Finally, be educated! Once you meet a girl, you want to be able to sustain a conversation. Enhance your vocabulary- and I don't mean pick up lines! I mean be able to foster an educated conversation by being well informed. (Watch the news and read) Be up to date on current affairs.

In summary: EDUCATED+WELL GROOMED = CHICK MAGNET

None of these are a guarantee, but these adjustments will place you on the higher tier of availability with women.

Good Luck!
    https://youtu.be/9NF5XU-k2Vk

• Thank you man, I think I have ticked these boxes already, hoping I get somewhere with it

• Stay with it. 'That' girl is out there somewhere! ๐Ÿ˜Š