I need help!! I like this guy a lot but I think he's ignoring me?

A couple of months ago i saw a security guard in the shopping center next to my house he works there everyday and once i noticed him i can't stop thinking about him i make all the excuses to go there and sometimes i get a bit creepy cause im everywhere he is and i think he noticed im after him because we used to make a lot of eye contact.
Now since 2 days he's been ignoring me for no reason and trying to avoid me.. Did i did something wrong? Should i step back? I can't get him off my mind :(
Ps- all i talked to him was ''hey how are you'' and '' where is the shoes floor'' and now i think he's sick of me i stopped saying hello

10