Would you go on a date with your sister if you were bored?

Like, you have nothing else to do, you can't find someone you aren't related to, and role-playing dating with your sister sounds like a good evening.
Updates:
For example, you might want to go dancing.
Ok, here's the point of this question: if no one is ok with being "just friends" with their sister, then why do you think you could be that way with some girl you don't know?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Uh.. that's weird...

My brother and I go out to movies or dinner or whatever sometimes and we call them "brother sister dates", but it's not "role-playing dating", it's going out as brother and sister and acting like brother and sister. Calling it a "brother sister date" is just a cute/joking way of labeling spending time together as a way of staying close with one another..

0|0
    0|0
    • Ok, so your answer is you literally do exactly what I'm saying. But it's still weird to ask the question?

• I said "role playing dating" your sister would be weird.. because, I assumed that what you meant by that was to go on a date with your sister and pretend one another were actual dates, not your sibling. That would be fucking weird.

• Lolz. Ok. I see what you mean. Dating would be pointless, obviously, since you already know your brother.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe if she was like you're baby sister and she's like 6 or 7. Then sure, take her out for some ice cream and a walk in the park. Other than that it just sounds wrong.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• i don't have a sister, but if i had definetely not... that would be ultra-creepy in my opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope! That sounds really sick. I would have gone out with my sister as siblings, but NEVER date. This is a hypothetical situation though, because I don't have any sisters.

0|1
    0|0
    • Dude, I'm asking the question because I don't have a sister and want to know what it's like. How can you know what is sick if I don't?

• I'm just giving my opinion to a question asked on a public forum, considering a hypothetical scenario. For ME, it sounds sick. And that's just MY opinion. If you feel differently, then its YOUR opinion. Nothing's right or wrong here, I suppose.

Recommended myTakes