Would you go on a date with your sister if you were bored?

Like, you have nothing else to do, you can't find someone you aren't related to, and role-playing dating with your sister sounds like a good evening.
For example, you might want to go dancing.
Ok, here's the point of this question: if no one is ok with being "just friends" with their sister, then why do you think you could be that way with some girl you don't know?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• Uh.. that's weird...

My brother and I go out to movies or dinner or whatever sometimes and we call them "brother sister dates", but it's not "role-playing dating", it's going out as brother and sister and acting like brother and sister. Calling it a "brother sister date" is just a cute/joking way of labeling spending time together as a way of staying close with one another..

• Ok, so your answer is you literally do exactly what I'm saying. But it's still weird to ask the question?

• I said "role playing dating" your sister would be weird.. because, I assumed that what you meant by that was to go on a date with your sister and pretend one another were actual dates, not your sibling. That would be fucking weird.

• Lolz. Ok. I see what you mean. Dating would be pointless, obviously, since you already know your brother.