All you GUYS ever care about is there body aka ass and boobs?

i overheard my crushes conversation and he said he liked a girl that has a body. Knowing that, i feel like he's never gonaa like me. like i feel like thats what u guys all care about. what if there this girl u find very beautiful and her personality is really amazing and she's really cute small and petite and doesn't have ass r boobs but she's very beautiful
GUYS dont u ever want a girl to know u, not the "cool" part of u, the part where no one knows about, dont u want that. its not always about the fukin body ! (sorry if this affended anyone i got really mad when he said that, because no matter what everyone is beautiful and u need a body like a victoria secret model

011

Most Helpful Guy

• If I ever saw that she doesn't type out "you" and "are", I'd probably reevaluate my `crush` if I even had one.

Anyways, 1.) VS models are a bit too skinny in my opinion so no, their "beauty" and more-so "attractiveness" isn't universal at all; and 2.) sure, everyone is beautiful, but I don't find everyone attractive, and neither do you.

If he has a preference and you don't match it, and as a result he doesn't find you attractive, then that's that. There are plenty of people whose preference you would match. But there isn't really anything you can do to change what cannot be changed.

• yes i understand that but doesn't all guys actually want a girl who feels them and undertsands them well. Like knowing the real part of u.. But the thing i dont get he's always look at me. Now im mad because first of all y is he looking at me i dont boobs or ass im sorry im just really mad