All you GUYS ever care about is there body aka ass and boobs?

i overheard my crushes conversation and he said he liked a girl that has a body. Knowing that, i feel like he's never gonaa like me. like i feel like thats what u guys all care about. what if there this girl u find very beautiful and her personality is really amazing and she's really cute small and petite and doesn't have ass r boobs but she's very beautiful
GUYS dont u ever want a girl to know u, not the "cool" part of u, the part where no one knows about, dont u want that. its not always about the fukin body ! (sorry if this affended anyone i got really mad when he said that, because no matter what everyone is beautiful and u need a body like a victoria secret model

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If I ever saw that she doesn't type out "you" and "are", I'd probably reevaluate my `crush` if I even had one.

Anyways, 1.) VS models are a bit too skinny in my opinion so no, their "beauty" and more-so "attractiveness" isn't universal at all; and 2.) sure, everyone is beautiful, but I don't find everyone attractive, and neither do you.

If he has a preference and you don't match it, and as a result he doesn't find you attractive, then that's that. There are plenty of people whose preference you would match. But there isn't really anything you can do to change what cannot be changed.

0|0
    0|0
    • yes i understand that but doesn't all guys actually want a girl who feels them and undertsands them well. Like knowing the real part of u.. But the thing i dont get he's always look at me. Now im mad because first of all y is he looking at me i dont boobs or ass im sorry im just really mad

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• so you overheard one guy say something and that became the dictionary definition of male attraction?

i'll be honest there are guys, especially when they are younger who are pre-occupied with physical appearance and assets. even mature adult men will often like 'features' on a woman. BUT most men understand that there is more to women than T&A just as while women are obsessed with abs, pecs, hair, penis size, etc, etc, they are also looking for deeper connections with men

0|0
    0|0
    • But i dont understand my crush because first off at the end of the day we all know body doesn't matter wheather u have boobs or a ass. is it true that at the end of the day u actually want a girl to actually know the real you. llike how weird u are, ur habbits, ur quiet place, just everything about u, someone who understands u like that

• some do some don't put as much stock in getting to know those deeper traits

just because your heard your crush saying those things he said doesn't mean you don't stand a chance. I think a better indicator would be to sort of check out women he's been with in the past

• Girls and guys have different things they value from the opposite gender, that's just life.

Girls appreciate the things you described (amazing personality, knowing the "real" side of you) not guys. We are visual creatures motivated by sex, so yes, we do want a nice ass and/or boobs. Just because you see value in certain characteristics, doesn't mean we do too.

Obviously there are guys who are an exception to the above statements. But this applies to the majority.

0|0
    0|0
  • some guys might have a phase where they think boobs and ass is what they want. but they are immature or stupid. charakter is way more important. of course she has to have a somewhat attractive body but it´s not that important for her to have huge breasts/ass.

0|0
    0|0
  • its not what all guys care about. how can 1 person speak for all of us, its impossible so don't even consider it. that just happens to be the preference of your crush.

there are guys who will find you appealing as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • why only ass and boobs?

why you girls have the imprssion, that guys don't care for other parts of your body as well like feet? ;-)

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a crush on a girl that is really slender and petite... there are plenty of guys into girls like that! :)

0|0
    0|0
    • awee thats good for you ! :)

• take a look at my pic on my profile; I'm definitely not a small guy! I suppose opposites attract. :-P

• Don't think bad of all guys there are some that will date girls that have small boobs and very little ass checks

0|0
    0|0
  • Ass and titties are pretty important if we haven't talked.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, we want relationships, but most women aren't worth it. But we want sex in the meantime, so we'll fuck a girl or several until we find one we can take seriously. Getting harder and harder to do.

0|0
    1|0
    • so basiclally ur saying guys get matture as they get older and realize what they actually want

• No, that's what you want me to say (and that is sometimes true, granted). I'm saying that men often have an idea, sometimes a very clear one, about what they want, and most women don't measure up, so we keep going through them until we find one--but that's getting really hard to do today since the general quality of women is so poor.

• Pretty much... yes.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes