Girls what's going through your mind?

If a guy just stares blankly at you like no smile or nothing cause I myself don't smile a lot

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Well this guy I likes did (still does) that to me. He would look away quickly when I would notice but now he doesn't really look away until after he know I see him looking at me, I kinda just smile then he looks away. With the whole not smiling thing it kinda threw me off because people said he liked me but I thought he would have smiled back if he did but what do I know.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah cause sometimes I feel like I'm intensely staring at girl but not smiling

Most Helpful Guy

• not a girl, but id assume if a guy stares a girl that way, he'd like to lay her in bed ;-) :-P

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• My mind would go like:
    "crap he's staring at the pimple"
    "is he studying my fa- mmm... i think he is. Maybe I need to lift an eyebrow and make myself look sexy"
    "There's definitely someone behind me"
    LOL

0|0
    0|0
  • I thinks it's creepy or I just assume there's something wrong like, my hair is standing up, there's a piece of food stuck in my teeth or there's toilet paper stuck to my shoe.

0|0
    0|0
  • something among the lines of "why is he staring at me? does he think im cute or is there something wrong with my face?" and if they keep looking like multiple times a day like every day you kind of get a gut feeling that theyre into you and it's like "why won't you come talk to me dammit"

0|0
    0|0
  • I honestly think that's creepy. I hate being stared at, it's rude and makes things uncomfortable.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

Recommended myTakes