Why does he want so many nudes?

I have been seeing this guy casually for 8 months. This past week he has been out of town and the first night he was gone he asked me for some nudes to 'help him from going insane'. I snapped him one because it doesn't bug me and I trust him. Well, ever since he has been asking me for nudes EVERY night. Its weird because he's asked for nudes before but he usually just wants the one. I didn't give him any for a couple of days but I did snap him one last night. I know he already has nudes of me on his phone so I'm not sure why he wants more. We don't live together so we don't have sex everyday or anything, we have gone a week without sex before. Why does he want so many? Thanks.

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• "help him from going insane'" <--- that's just an excuse to get mroe nudes basically

1|0
    0|0
  • Cuz he be usin you for sex.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh, he's blogging with them.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Because you keep sending them.

1|0
    0|0
  • Be careful sending nudes. Men show nudes to their friends. If they say "I promise I won't show anyone," they're lying.

Don't take the chance. If they want to see you, they can wait until you're in person, then take as many mental snapshots as they want..

I know from experience, I've had ex's who've shown my nudes to friends. Horrible experience.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes