Why do guys always chose their friend over their girlfriend?

When im walking with him and he sees his friends and they call him he just leaves and doesn't say anything to me.. or if he sees me walking alone and he's with his friends he just passes by me with out saying hi or anything

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like an idiot who takes you for granted. Try talking to him about it if nothing changes he might not be the right one for you.

1|0
    0|0
    • Thank you and I guess not 😞

• Just talk to him though maybe he doesn't realize how it's bothering you.

Most Helpful Girl

• Have you been introduced to his friends at all. If not he could have someone on the side.

Guys do need time with their friends but that doesn't excuse him completely ignoring you.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Maybe you're just not in a deep enough relationship with him. Does sound a bit rude at the least. But maybe he doesn't understand how much you care for him.

1|0
    0|0
  • If you two are a couple then I don't see why he would ignore you unless you two aren't that close together.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bros before hos.

0|0
    1|0
  • After you two breakup, they'll still be around.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• He sounds like an immature ass. If my boyfriend ever did that I'd be pissed. Disrespectful.

1|0
    0|0
  • he sounds like n asshole.
    is he your bf? or just your friend?
    but i do feel that a man shouldn't act like that even when you're walking with your bestfriend, it's not gentleman at all #justsaying

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes