Why do guys always chose their friend over their girlfriend?

When im walking with him and he sees his friends and they call him he just leaves and doesn't say anything to me.. or if he sees me walking alone and he's with his friends he just passes by me with out saying hi or anything

35

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like an idiot who takes you for granted. Try talking to him about it if nothing changes he might not be the right one for you.

• Thank you and I guess not 😞

• Just talk to him though maybe he doesn't realize how it's bothering you.

Most Helpful Girl

• Have you been introduced to his friends at all. If not he could have someone on the side.

Guys do need time with their friends but that doesn't excuse him completely ignoring you.