Did I surprise the jerk?

So I know this guy who has more 'status' than I do, as in he thinks he's so much smarter than me. He used to ignore me a lot.

When I saw him from afar the other day, I barely had a reaction, (I was sitting and talking to another guy who I also didn't care much for, but it may have appeared we were friends to an onlooker).

When he walked by me on purpose, I got this, 'what the hell,' look, and just continued talking as though I hadn't noticed him. He walked away with his eyes on the ground.

Was he surprised I ignored him? I have a feeling he expected me to be like, 'wow, this God's gift to women is walking by me, let's get super excited and giggle.'

He kept trying to refresh his Facebook page in hopes I'd message him or something later that day when I came online. I felt like throwing something at him.
Does he actually like me or just assumes every girl likes him and is surprised I don't?

10