Guys which girl is hotter in pic?

I need a guys advice in this, basically I've been speakin to 2 different girls and i like them both, they are completely different from eachother and even though i have enjoyed speaking to both of them i know its not fair carrying that on and i want to know which one you think is prettier? im obviously not going to go just off looks but they both have great personalities so its hard for me to make a choice
  • The blonde
    Vote A
  • The brunette
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If I was a guy I would never date a girl that does a duck face...

Honestly I don't know if I am just incredibly biased towards females but I feel like once you got involved with either of them they would end up being totally bitchy.

Before you date either find out how and why their last relationships ended and base you decision on that.

1|0
    0|0
    • thats a good idea, thanks!

• @asker

no problem it's always better to know what to expect before making a choice.

Also ask how they deal with conflict or anger, do they have similar interests, do they want the same thing from a relationship, and figure out if their lifestyle fits with yours?

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't make your decision based on looks, especially from a photo. Catch them with no make up and see who is best looking then.

And really, neither of them would be to happy to know you were comparing the way they looked side by side like this! You must have a gut feeling, just go for it.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• They don't need l that makeup on, but I go with the brunette she looks more natural to me.

0|1
    0|0
  • I accidentally voted the blonde, I meant to click on the brunette. She's pretty, but she has too much make up on. Take your time to get to know them better. If you're cool with being with a high maintenance girl, make sure you have a lot of patience.

0|0
    0|0
  • Blonde is prettier in my opinion.
    I can actually see her face.
    Her makeup looks good on her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally i think they are both pretty but i like the brunette girl a lot more she looks a lot more girly and i like her hair and makeup better and she has better features and face shape compared to the blonde who looks incredibly moody

0|0
    0|0
  • The brunette girl is beautiful! the blonde girl is pretty too but i dont like the shaved part in her hair and she looks more "boyish" to me which i know some guys like but the brunette girl looks very feminine and classy

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't post their photos online without permission!
    And their 'hotness' in the eyes of others should not impact your 'decision'
    You're objectifying women.

0|0
    0|0
    • I have got their permission

• Show All
    • Fine if you were interested in 2 guys and you had to choose which one to date.

Either way right now you are nit picking basically because a guy expressed a healthy and normal desire to be physically attracted to a female that he likes as a person.

Also there is nothing wrong with asking other people's opinion... That is basically the whole point of this site!

• And I'm just sharing mine

What Guys Said 4

• I like the brunette better; her hair is sexier than the blondes.

2|0
    0|1
  • They both have weird lips but definitely the brunette.
    Those eyes! wow!

0|0
    0|0
  • The brunette. I like brunette anyway so my opinion may be colored. No pun intended.

0|0
    0|0
  • where is the pic?

0|0
    0|0
    • Took it down cause people was saying i need permission lol

Recommended myTakes