Guys which girl is hotter in pic?

I need a guys advice in this, basically I've been speakin to 2 different girls and i like them both, they are completely different from eachother and even though i have enjoyed speaking to both of them i know its not fair carrying that on and i want to know which one you think is prettier? im obviously not going to go just off looks but they both have great personalities so its hard for me to make a choice
  • The blonde
  • The brunette

75

Most Helpful Girl

• If I was a guy I would never date a girl that does a duck face...

Honestly I don't know if I am just incredibly biased towards females but I feel like once you got involved with either of them they would end up being totally bitchy.

Before you date either find out how and why their last relationships ended and base you decision on that.

• thats a good idea, thanks!

• @asker

no problem it's always better to know what to expect before making a choice.

Also ask how they deal with conflict or anger, do they have similar interests, do they want the same thing from a relationship, and figure out if their lifestyle fits with yours?

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't make your decision based on looks, especially from a photo. Catch them with no make up and see who is best looking then.

And really, neither of them would be to happy to know you were comparing the way they looked side by side like this! You must have a gut feeling, just go for it.