How important is appearance for a guy?

Like can you explain? How important is it for a girl to wear nice clothes?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Not very, at least for me.
    I want a girl/woman who can listen to me, but also know that she can tell me anything. I want a nice and sweet girl, but also someone who can make sure I stay straight (staying level headed, not meaning sexuality). Someone who knows what its all about and isn't obsessed with superficial and petty stuff like popularity. Humble and with a good sense of humor. One who knows what their capabilities are but strives to expand on them. The kind of girl who knows that I have the best intentions, but can make mistakes. One that will support me as much as I support her

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• very important. any guys who says otherwise is a) lying, or b) thinks he's ugly (he's probably not even that bad).

appearance is very important. why else do you think the hottest girls (think VS models) get with the most successful men, regardless of intelligence, success, etc? the marketing industry for women often focuses a lot on external appearances if you haven't noticed. it sucks, but it's reality gf.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• Its not that important but I believe everybody should dress to impress when presenting themselves because it expresses how they value themselves not saying you need a wardrobe but work with what you got don't just throw anything on.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer her to wear nice clothes, but for some weird reason, a hot girl can look good in anything including a sweater and sweats.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm vainer than an old Christian woman's varicose legs.

0|0
    0|0
  • We're way more visual than mental so...

0|0
    0|0
  • Clothes don't matter to me.

0|0
    0|0
    • I mean is that what attractive guys in the first place? I mean like overall how they appear.

• Show All
    • Then, how do you pick who your interested?

• As in, what's appealing about a girl's appearance?
      -Smile
      -Hair
      -Body Shape

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes