How important is appearance for a guy?

Like can you explain? How important is it for a girl to wear nice clothes?

16

Most Helpful Guy

• Not very, at least for me.
    I want a girl/woman who can listen to me, but also know that she can tell me anything. I want a nice and sweet girl, but also someone who can make sure I stay straight (staying level headed, not meaning sexuality). Someone who knows what its all about and isn't obsessed with superficial and petty stuff like popularity. Humble and with a good sense of humor. One who knows what their capabilities are but strives to expand on them. The kind of girl who knows that I have the best intentions, but can make mistakes. One that will support me as much as I support her

Most Helpful Girl

• very important. any guys who says otherwise is a) lying, or b) thinks he's ugly (he's probably not even that bad).

appearance is very important. why else do you think the hottest girls (think VS models) get with the most successful men, regardless of intelligence, success, etc? the marketing industry for women often focuses a lot on external appearances if you haven't noticed. it sucks, but it's reality gf.