Why do men 30+ stare at younger girls?

I'm 16, and I'll be at the super-market and these older/old guys will just stare into my eyes like wtf? Like today this guy was staring at my face and as soon as I looked at him he turned his head very fast? WHY?

1020

Most Helpful Guy

• Because age laws and shit are created by governments. There is no biological rule that says girls under a certain age aren't attractive... if you've gone through puberty, you're ready to mate, and thus you can be attractive to any male who is also ready to mate.

• Hmmm ight but these guys have families

• Again, just because a guy has a family doesn't mean he suddenly finds all other girls unattractive.

• Alright haha

Most Helpful Girl

• It's because young girls and women are inappropriately sexualized and it creates a sickness where much older men think it's desirable to be with young girls.

Have you seen that screenshot of a YouTube video about how to make a school uniform more fun? It was posted by a 14 year old and her two main demographics are girls her age and men ages 40-50

• Thats what I think like why do they stare at my face it's weird, and no what's the video?

• Not to be weird lol, I just love looking a peoples tumblrs!

• Nw. I wouldn't give it out if I minded XD