Does my friends with benefits have feelings for me?

He said I played his feelings. This is what he said, "I'm telling you I care for you and want to work things out and you straight up play my feelings."
More answer please

32

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, he said he have feeling for you. If both of you are not on the same page about what kind of a relationship this is, make it clear!

Most Helpful Girl

• When one of you is upset, the other one is right there to comfort them and tell them how amazing they are and how anyone would be lucky to have them.
    And when he's jealous when ur talking to other guy

• Yeah, but i just wanted to end things. He wanted to speak to me before i did. I denied it because overall i was just having a bad day then he tells me this

• Try to talk to him again and make it clear.