Do guys like smart girls?

Do guys actually like smart girls? In my high school I look around and the dumbest girls have the most guys after them. So if a girl is dumb is that good? And when I say dumb I mean dumb. I asked this one girl who the vice president was and she said, George Bush. And guys throw themselves at her feet.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Off course guys like smart girls heck i dated a girl who had a 4.0 while i had a 3.84. there's nothing unnatractive about it unless you're one of those guys who feels weak infront of girls who just happen to be smartet, stronger or have more skill at certain things.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Guys don't really care about how smart you are. Most of them only care about your personality. Don't try to act dumb just because 'all guys' chase dumb girls. It's going to make you look dumb AND fake. Those 'dumb' girls probably has a really charming personality and maybe a look to go with it, so all guys are swooning after her/them.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• I think it much more complicated than that. Smart is only one of the positive quality we look for in a girl.

Maybe that "dumb" girl have other qualities you are lacking. You never know.

0|0
    0|0
  • I find "dumb" girls to be utterly repulsive. There's no bigger turn-on than an intelligent woman as far as I'm concerned. By the way, nice screen name; I love that movie and book.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like smart girls, but being attractive is a prerequisite no matter what you IQ is.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes. my girlfriend is smart, im smart. i prefer smart girls. i think its kinda sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • You are still in High School?

0|1
    0|0
  • I only like stupid girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • WE HATE SMART GIRLS, WE LIKE DUMB ONES BECAUSE THEY'RE HOT BR0000000

0|0
    0|2
  • I only go for smart girls (personal preference, I don't bully dumb girls), I couldn't bring myself to date someone who doesn't put effort in educating themselves in some way. What's the chance they'll put effort in our relationship?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• High school? Those are just teenagers, they are not attracted to intelligence as they are to big boobs. No, wait... I'm in university and it's still like that. Oh well, life...

0|0
    0|0
  • My ex thought intelligence was insanely attractive, so I guess it depends on the guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Key words being "in high school"

Life isn't like high school

1|1
    0|0
  • Well obviously guys like smart girls coz they find it attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • college is very important. guys like smart girls trust me

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes