What is up with guys asking me if they can "put it in just for a little bit"?

Things will get steamy between me and a guy but I'm not looking to have sex just yet, especially not in a car or random place. But the guy will eventually get to the point where he asks to "put it in for a bit" and it just kills the mood for me. It sounds stupid to me, like you're really desperate or something. It's just disappointing when guys say that, don't you think?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It's weird... I had a friend we always made fun of because he was bragging that he went "head deep" in high school... Seriously?

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol people go way further in high school from what I know :P

• From experience yes they do. That is why it was so funny. Ha we were junior's and I had lost my virginity and he wanted something to talk about I suppose. We made so many jokes >-<

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that when they ask that it means you're doing something right. You have driven them to their wild side and they have to have you.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well I guess it's a compliment to me then :P But it still kills the mood lol

• So if they don't ask you would go all the way?
      If your plan is to work them up and let them hanging then you're a tease. To a certain point teasing is just mean!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Lol, yeah "just the tip" right? I don't know WTF people are thinking, but obviously itseems a one track mind.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you're not ready to be penetrated, don't let it get hot and steamy. That's what's not cool

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I hate when guys say this. I feel like when they say this they're just hoping that "little bit" will turn into a full blown sex sesh. Lol

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes