What is up with guys asking me if they can "put it in just for a little bit"?

Things will get steamy between me and a guy but I'm not looking to have sex just yet, especially not in a car or random place. But the guy will eventually get to the point where he asks to "put it in for a bit" and it just kills the mood for me. It sounds stupid to me, like you're really desperate or something. It's just disappointing when guys say that, don't you think?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• It's weird... I had a friend we always made fun of because he was bragging that he went "head deep" in high school... Seriously?

• Lol people go way further in high school from what I know :P

• From experience yes they do. That is why it was so funny. Ha we were junior's and I had lost my virginity and he wanted something to talk about I suppose. We made so many jokes >-<

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that when they ask that it means you're doing something right. You have driven them to their wild side and they have to have you.

• Well I guess it's a compliment to me then :P But it still kills the mood lol

• So if they don't ask you would go all the way?
      If your plan is to work them up and let them hanging then you're a tease. To a certain point teasing is just mean!