What do men really want?

what do men really want please be honest i promise no hurt feelings lol just trying to be a better mate need to know what men really want in a relationship and a woman what dont you like what do you like?

739

Most Helpful Guy

• Men always feel better when we controll the relationship.
    We want to protect , teach , love and dont want to be bothered for something ofcourse.

We don't like bossy women in relationships , We don't like when girls act like they know better than us.

We don't like too much affectation
    We like when women understand what we really want ( relationship , just sex , friends etc )

we like good smell and we don't like to FIGHT in a relationship.
    Fighting once can end anything. We don't like when women jealous too much.

• Your answer was so in depth thanks just tryong to figure out what i can do better and what not to do lol

• I, for one, as a naturally submissive person, prefer it when a woman takes control of the relationship. I make shitty decisions anyway, so I'm not exactly qualified to lead haha.

• WOW I agree with him 100%. I couldn't have said it better.