Do you think a real man cries?

I am not talking about crying for small things or for prolonged amount of time but the ones that knows how to cry. Even that I am not a big crier I still think that crying even for men at times is ok and shows our security and self-confidence as we know to express our feelings without being or feeling ashamed. If my friends are crying I would try my best to help them feel better.

What do you say?

118

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not the authority on what does and does not make a man, nor am I the authority on appropriate ways for people to express their emotions. Some people are more sensitive than others, I don't see how it relates to gender.

• This kind of reminds me of that other thought I had: Just because a guy is more feminine/sensitive does not mean he is gay. I know some guys that are more sensitive/feminine but they are not gays. :0)

• Finally someone with a non-bias mind!

Finally someone who doesn't say something by the lines of "A man does this, but a woman does that". I thank you Commie.

Most Helpful Guy