What does it mean if a guy makes you jealous on purpose?

Hi, well first all of all this guy ignored me the whole day acted like topshit cool and big etc. Later on i caught him staring at me like 2 times we made eye contact (he would usually turn he's head really fast) its like he wanted to make eye contact wanted to be caught. ( i was at his brothers bday BQQ ( my sister is engaged to he's brother) and as i said he ignored around he's friends. After they left, out of nowhere he spoke about seeing a girl and that they meet up 2 times and how he wants to talk to her. He said she's even younger than you by smiling at me. he's 20 and im 18. He was pretty loud and said it right next to me, then he's like im not speaking to my ex anymore to my sister. later on i went inside and he threw a soft ball towards my head and i threw it back at him really fast and hard (cause I was upset) and he's like do you think your big now he was messing around tried to annoy me. it was like he wanted to see my reactiom i swear it was like that i told my friends they said the same thing. It was obvious that he planned it all out and tried to make me jealous and see my reaction. Now he doesn't want to speak to the girl, he said screw her this that i saw it through my sisters message. It was 2 days later he didn't want to speak to the girl after he made me jealous.

76

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. he is childish and I mature
    2. If you are 18 and he is dating someone younger then you he is in the run for statutory
    3. He nearly hit you with a softball so he's either really stupid or aggressive
    4. he went off on you when you reacted so Someone's got issues

Hmmmm myou advice to you would be stay away from him he's got issues that could get you hurt. There is no point in trying to understand why he did it some people do stuff for now reason or just cause they can

Most Helpful Girl

• He wanted to make you jealous to see if you actually cared. If you get jealous it means you actually like him a little bit, and he has less of a chance of getting shot down. He definitely likes you, otherwise he wouldn't go through all the trouble.

• Yes! Thats how im thinking, i totally agree with you. he's doing all this for a reason :)