Guys: What would you tell your regular hookup if you're going away on vacation for say a month?

Would you assume things will be picked up where they're left when you get back? Would you say anything about it besides just saying you're going away for a few weeks?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on where we are at... if we have been together for a long period then it would be safe to assume that we would get back together when I got back. I would definitely express this!

If we had only been dating a week or two, then I would sit down and ask her what she wanted to do. If we thought it is worth while then I would abstain from being with anyone else during the vacation.

if she said she though we should see other people then most likely that would kill it for me and I would go on vacation and not bother trying to get back together afterwards.

Most Helpful Girl

• Just say going away for a while