Do guys feel guilty?

So i was sitting with a group of friends and i joked about something but out of no where someone called me names and im so shy so i was like yea okay, everyone laughed ate and i felt so ashamed so i jusy sat alone , now when they see me they all call me the same and start laughing bit I don't know why he didn't laugh... i really felt so bad... i dont need his apology , does he even feel guilty?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• ohh dear thats not good , what they did to you. Although for them it was just pure fun , but it does hurts a girl & a shy person.

Well it totally depends upon that person. Most of the guys don;t feel guilty when ridiculing or making fun of someone. May be when they face with the same situation themselves , they feel guilty about what they did to you.

• I know... but what hurt the most is like i am so self conscious cz of him bow , it turned my life upside down I don't know how he can just come and talk to me like nth happen asking me if i was fine or anything i get scared of talking to him becoz i get scared that he'll humiliate me again so i just avoid him...

• Now*typo

• Thats totally acceptable.
      Well try to forget that incident , it happens with everyone. I know you got hurt , but thats PAST. I know its hard but try forgetting it.
      Even i get worried talking to those who have joked about me. You know its like "Oh god , what will he say next to humilate him"... You are right in avoiding him.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm sure guys feel guilty, they are humans too :-) If it's bad, try sitting with another group of friends! There are so many people to get to know in high school (assuming since it says you're under 18)

• ... im a senior and this happened long ago , i just remembered it since i met him today