Do guys feel guilty?

So i was sitting with a group of friends and i joked about something but out of no where someone called me names and im so shy so i was like yea okay, everyone laughed ate and i felt so ashamed so i jusy sat alone , now when they see me they all call me the same and start laughing bit I don't know why he didn't laugh... i really felt so bad... i dont need his apology , does he even feel guilty?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• ohh dear thats not good , what they did to you. Although for them it was just pure fun , but it does hurts a girl & a shy person.

Well it totally depends upon that person. Most of the guys don;t feel guilty when ridiculing or making fun of someone. May be when they face with the same situation themselves , they feel guilty about what they did to you.

0|0
    0|0
    • I know... but what hurt the most is like i am so self conscious cz of him bow , it turned my life upside down I don't know how he can just come and talk to me like nth happen asking me if i was fine or anything i get scared of talking to him becoz i get scared that he'll humiliate me again so i just avoid him...

• Now*typo

• Thats totally acceptable.
      Well try to forget that incident , it happens with everyone. I know you got hurt , but thats PAST. I know its hard but try forgetting it.
      Even i get worried talking to those who have joked about me. You know its like "Oh god , what will he say next to humilate him"... You are right in avoiding him.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm sure guys feel guilty, they are humans too :-) If it's bad, try sitting with another group of friends! There are so many people to get to know in high school (assuming since it says you're under 18)

0|0
    0|0
    • ... im a senior and this happened long ago , i just remembered it since i met him today

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Yeah we feel guilty when we say stupid shit, or we stop for a few moments to think "I shouldn't have said that should I?"

0|0
    0|0
  • Believe it or not, guys are actually human too and have emotions and morals just like girls do.

I'm sorry that happened to you. Those guys were immature assholes but they do not represent the entire male gender.

1|0
    0|0
  • No. You're not that important.

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes