What do guys think about hookups?

Just as it asks. Are you looking for something more to come out of it, or more of a hit it and quit if kind of thing?
Updates:
By hook up I don't necessarily mean having sex.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you should only do it if the two of you are both really horny and in the mood, otherwise it's awkward and uncomfortable. I did this the first time I had sex because I was so desperate to lose my virginity and another time because I went on a date with a girl I realized I didn't have a lot of common ground but felt compelled to "get something" out of the date... I think sex requires a certain form of intimacy with another person to be comfortable and enjoy the experience, because if you're not extremely horny and doing it with someone you barely know it's a little awkward and intimidating.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• I don't care much for hookups. I look forward to having something more so hooking up before a relationship is set up... is a waste of time.

0|0
    0|0
  • im chillin without it. the hookup opportunities I had seemed retarded. I feel I made the better choice to say pass.

0|0
    0|0
  • I only had one hook up and it was the worst experience. IM against hook ups.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never done it, couldn't.

0|0
    0|0
  • No one wants anything to come out of a bitch who is so loose she'll fuck you on the go.

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 1

• Hookups are a waste of time and bodily fluids

0|0
    0|0
    • Men have 4 categories of women.
      Women that are friends
      Women that you fuck occassionally
      Women that are date able
      And women that are family.
      Hookups are category 2.
      The boundaries for these categories never blur!

Recommended myTakes