What do guys think about hookups?

Just as it asks. Are you looking for something more to come out of it, or more of a hit it and quit if kind of thing?
By hook up I don't necessarily mean having sex.

16

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you should only do it if the two of you are both really horny and in the mood, otherwise it's awkward and uncomfortable. I did this the first time I had sex because I was so desperate to lose my virginity and another time because I went on a date with a girl I realized I didn't have a lot of common ground but felt compelled to "get something" out of the date... I think sex requires a certain form of intimacy with another person to be comfortable and enjoy the experience, because if you're not extremely horny and doing it with someone you barely know it's a little awkward and intimidating.