What is your opinion on thigh gaps?

What do you think about thigh gaps, because a lot of girls have them and some don't. I want to know what guys think of them?

1214

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 14

• thigh gaps, couldn't care less about them. if you have one great, if you don't have one great.

• The average man in every thing he ever thinks about a women will very rarley comment, think or nottice a thigh gap unless the spesific man has it in thought and the chances of that in a man are like 0.0000000.000.00001% probabaly of this thought happening.

• It's the new thing that people are getting insecure about. I never even heard of thigh gaps growing up and I don't know why anyone would care about them.

• so many girls I know make a big deal of them, I think its just people my age that are worried about it then

• Exactly every generation finds a new thing to obsess over. Seriously these things don't matter to most people. Women don't need to obsess over it.

• I think a 13 year old shouldn't even know what a thigh gap is or be worrying about what people think about them.

• well if you were the same age as me and a girl and were surrounded by the same people as I am these days you would actually care because so many people judge can judge you and its just preassure

• I was 13 once as well.

You don't have to acknowledge their judgment. Who are they to judge you? They're just kids like you. 13 year old girls don't know anything about what guys like or want. Thigh gaps are exactly the kind of nonsense things that teenage girls make up that guys don't even think about.

• I literally didn't even know what a thigh gap was until like, 3 months ago. Jesus, who gives a shit about it? Maybe I'm just getting old.

• I have got the feeling that no one in the world except for girls cares about thigh gaps.

• Didn't care when I found out about them... Don't care about them now.

• they're so wonderful. My opinion about them is they're an added bonus, but not a necessity.

• it really doesn't matter, but its definitly a big plus :)

• I don't think its a big deal if you have them or not

• But eyes😍

• thanks :) I'm a normal size but I don't have one, and many guys I know pay attention to them though and its making me insecure

• Love them the wider the sexier, that's my opinion!!!

• Ummm they're ok, I've never really thought about it.

• Pretty good I guess, its nice either way but a thigh gap can show off the pussy better maybe, i guess thats why

It doesn't add much but just showing off the pussy area better, so it can be sexier

What Girls Said 11

• I have about two finger width, about an inch or so that only is noticeable in panties or naked, so my guy tells me. I could care less about it though!

I think it's a fad that will pass. Not like you can do a whole lot to get a huge gap is there?

• Lol seriously it doesn't matter some do or dont having one is not a bad thing at all and it doesn't mean shit same with not having is not a bad thing thing at all either and doesn't mean anything either. Either you have one or u dont its really meaning less if you do or dont doesn't matter ! Lol

• I think it's genetics and I really could care less. I certainly wouldn't be interested in a guy that cared about it.

• I'm skinny and I have one. And it's natural.

People think I don't eat and starve myself.. When I eat a whole bag of cheese puff rings everyday.

• Most women actually don't them. Most women have a pear shape, which is characterised by big thighs.

• My thigh gap makes my calves look bigger than my thighs. So disorienting

• I've wanted one. I don't know why

• I don't have an opinion because they don't matter.

• Who cares? Oh, yeah! Just about NO ONE

• It's a fad, and a dumb one at that. It will pass.

• Its ugly to have them. It became popular because majority of models have them, but models are skinny and with height 175 cm and higher while awarage woman have different height and body structure.