Does this guy sound like a dick sound I stopp talking to him?

I was talking to this guy and we were talking about his cabin up north and i said i wouldn't go up to it as a second choice and he said I dont know you might be first or you might be second. I said i dont want to be a person second choice and he said we will see. ANd then out of the blue he sent me a pic of a girl and said my girlfriend over your i dont know if he is trying to make me mad that he was with that girl or not? Then he said he would text me yesterday and then never did? I get he might be busy he has school and had a big test he could of forgot. he's 17 im 16 Does he sound like a dick and a just a player//HE used to call me baby and stuff now he doesn't even text me
Also i told him that i missed him and he said i know you miss me, Then i said wow you dont miss me.(kiddding) and then he said dont worry i miss you ok:) something about this guy makes me want to keep talking to him but also not:( Sorry one more thing.. we were talking and i said i feel like singing and then he said i feel like partying with you or other girls;).. Help if he texts me ill end up talking to him again:(

43

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know sounds like a dick move I wouldn't talk to him

Most Helpful Girl

• I hate to say it but he's just a player. He probably just called you baby to get you to hook up with him and that didn't work so he stopped. The best thing to do is delete his number so you don't have the impulse of texting first.