How often do you shave?

GAGmales how often do you shave AND could you shave every day if you wanted to?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I shave whenever I get a haircut. I usually either rock a chinstrap or stubble until it grows out to a full beard. Shave everyday? Yo.. the razor bumps and ingrowns would be real. I'd look like I was infected with all kinds of shit.

0|1
    0|0
    • Preciate the mho

• It was the best answer because I'd rather not get those annoying razor bumps/ingrown hairs etc lol

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• I shave every freaking day. Even though my hair is pretty light it just bothers me! 😬

0|1
    0|0
  • whenever I feel like it.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Maybe once every week or two whenever my stubble starts turning into a beard lol.

0|1
    0|0
    • Lmao Man I try/want to keep a high stubble like you, but with the way that my facial hair grows (spreaded out on my face/not thick) I just look funny. it's also irritating because I'm not use to having it that length ><

It also doesn't grow long/think (mustache) so I'm force to keep it clean shavened (new grew only) or it just looks funny LOL

• Show All
    • LMAO Oh the irony!!! We'll/I will be waiting

• Lol I'm sure you will be, lol shall I take it by the woodpile for even more effect?

• I shave every week or so. Most of the time I'm just trimming up my mustache and neck area. I'll continue shaving off all of the hair along my jaw until I get a full chin strap, the goatee will do for now.

0|1
    0|0
  • Every three days seem to suit me.

If I did it just right, though (the 5 o'clock shadow), I'll let the thing go and not shave for a week or three.

0|1
    0|0
  • now i shave every 2 days instead of 3 just to se if i would get cut less :-(

0|1
    0|0
  • I have a beard, but I trim around it every 2-3 days, and trim length about every 2 weeks.

0|1
    0|0
  • Twice a week to once a week. I have a hard time growing hair on my face.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes