Lying on top of a guy?

Why would a guy want me to lie on top of him and fall asleep like that or just talk in that position? Isn´t it uncomfortable for guys or how does it feel for you? Is it a kind of dominance?

25

Most Helpful Guy

• I love it. I think it's way adoreable. It isn't uncomfortable at all. What I like to do is lightly rub and scratch their back, sometimes play with their hair and massage their scalp. It just takes cuddling to a whole different level.

• You should teach boyfriend lessons.

• it's best when they lie directly on top and lying on one of my arms and she's bareback. However a loosely fitted shirt and a sports bra is second best.

• *not lying on one of my arms

Most Helpful Girl

• My ex liked me lying on him to fall asleep; he said he felt closer to me, that I was under his protection and it was cute. It's usually not a dominance or sexual thing. Unless you're like 20 stone, you wouldn't crush the guy and he would definitely tell you to get off if you were too heavy. If he asks for you to lie on him, he obviously feels like he could handle your weight.