Why do guys like boobs so much and ass?

Not to boost myself or anything but I have pretty good assets and I always wondered why guys are really intrested in it?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• My personal reasons for loving booty so much is because they look absolutely sexy & super sexually attractive in my eyes. I have both a normal & wild side of myself but I just like to use both of them once in a while. As for the boobs I'm not really into them as much as I am into big booties.

1|0
    0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Because it's a sign of femininity... some like more some like less...

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 22

• Because they are 'girl parts' parts guys do not have. I find that tendon on the inner thigh that only girls have as well as that heart shaped indentation above the glutes sexy as heck for the same reason.

1|0
    0|0
  • Why do girls like muscular arms and chest... along with height and abs etc... it's simple attraction.

1|0
    0|0
  • Curves. Curves are feminine and thus men love them. Boobies, butts, a girl's smile/cheeks, etc. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • It's like explaining why women like shoes and pink shit. No one really knows, that's just the way it is.

1|0
    0|0
  • We don't know well the boobs do have a nourishing purpose, but the butt doesn't lol I mean why do women like a strong man? Its like a man will always use his strength for good.

0|0
    0|0
  • Those are the biggest assets, right? What else signals female ao much when a woman is clothed?

0|0
    0|0
  • Boobs are awesome but I think more men are booty types. There's just something really hot about a nice bum.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because they look nice. My attention generally goes to hip-butt-leg area I guess I find sexy to stroke when in action I don't know

0|0
    0|0
  • Titties are sooo sexy :) I am obsessed with tits!

Ass? No.

1|0
    0|0
  • Because it add so much to the overall figure of the body. Adds curves and looks feminine

0|0
    0|0
  • Primarily because they're the features of poem and anything related to sex when guys are younger.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's sexual attraction, simple as that.

1|0
    0|0
  • Just instinct i guess

1|0
    0|0
  • but i prefer feet!!! :-(

0|0
    0|0
  • Why do ladies like pecs?

0|0
    0|0
  • Because boobs and ass rock.

0|0
    0|0
  • for hundreds of thousands of years, men who liked boobs and ass had more children survive to adulthood then those who were not excited about boobs and ass.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because of evolution

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, why not?

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know, why do girls like broad shoulders, a round chest, nice biceps, and credit cards so much?

1|2
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 2

• They're soft, make great pillows, they can play with them, they don't have them and so on..

0|0
    0|0
  • Because they look feminine and associate them with sex.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes