What is your response to maturity shaming? OR What responses do you get when you shame us?

These days, young women in the Western world often shame men for not being "mature". They're basically asking us to have a female or female-approved way of looking at things. "Men never grow up" is common for western women to say these days.

It's just another manipulative, female attack that shouldn't be given attention... just another anti-male shaming tactic... but I still can't help but reply to the "nice" women who talk about other people (mostly their EX or people they reject)

My response - The male and female brains are very different. It's not just our experience but also a scientifically proven fact now. Comparing men and women's perspectives and attitudes is apples and oranges. The male brain does not mature to become like a female's.

Usually they are taken aback by this like I just popped their bubble of hope

*sigh*
Women do 99% of the maturity shaming... just thought I'd add this

21

Most Helpful Girl

• What responses do you get when you shame us?
    "Oh I get your point now"

I generally use the maturity-shaming as a go-to for guys to grasp a plethora of anti-female shaming tactics but mainly: mansplaining, slut-shaming, or the flaw in shaming gals for using the word creepy.

• "Oh I get your point now"

as in "Oh you're right" or "Oh okay. Change the topic"?

• Wow sound like a great manipulator... and shaming tactics must be your most trusty friend! Women have it much better in every possible way except physically, but it's nice to see that you can blind men to this truth.

Thanks for your response!

• LMFAO the guys were blind before. They see clearly now.

Most Helpful Guy

• hahah that's BS.

i've seen tons of guys who are mature even much younger than my age. but honestly i don't consinder myself a mature person.

of course not all guys are like me

• It is scientific fact that the male brain fully matures later than the female brain. It is also scientific fact that men have vastly different brain structures. The maturity of a male brain at 19 cannot be compared to the maturity of the female brain at the same age for this reason.

If anyone can maturity shame a man with authority, it is a man, not a woman.