Why am I different from most men?

It just seems that I am different from most men for several reasons.

1. Sports. Most males love talking about sports and their favorite teams in the NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, etc. Me, I hate sports (except martial arts and boxing) due to being bullied by jocks and not finding running around with a ball amusing. I only like combat and I am a black belt in taekwondo.

2. Humor. I have notice a lot of males have a sense of humor and I do not. I am a very serious person and I sometimes come off as quiet and antisocial. I can be quite friendly, it is just that I prefer not to speak to most people unless they display intelligence or have done something to earn my trust.

3. Egos. Most men have an ego. I do not. I am not someone who likes to blow my horn and announce to the world that he is great. I just take my accomplishments and archive them without bragging.

4. Flaunting. Most men like to flaunt possessions such as cars, motorcycles, guns, etc. I do not. I believe that those are nothing more than financial liabilities and prefer to keep such possessions down to a minimum.

5. Outdoors. A good number of men are outdoorsmen, but not me. I am someone who prefers to be indoors, surrounded by technology, as I am severely agoraphobic.

What do you think? Why am I different from most men?

13

Most Helpful Girl

• There are a lot of men like you, so I wouldn't say that you're not like most men. Some people are introverts, some are extroverts; some people like sports; some prefer to read or play games. There is no exact explanation for this... maybe it's genetics or how you're raised, or both. No matter who you are, you're still a man, so be a proud man and keep enjoying the things you're passionate about.

Most Helpful Guy

• Many Asian-American Men are anti-social if they have no Asian friends and no white friends and live in a predominately white community. If you are happy being an anti-social virgin, then don't change. If you want to find friends and talk to women, then start participating in community events and activities.