Is my boyfriend lying to me?

Me and my boyfriend have been together for almost 3 years.
So he is always hanging out with this girl that he call his "friend". They see each other twice a week.
First of all i found out that he was talking to her though snapchat. She was always his #1 bestfriend on snapchat. So i saved her name and created another fake snapchat accounf and started stalking on them.
Few days ago i saw a post of my boyfriend and the girl on her snapchaf so I sent her a message asking if that was her boyfriend, she said he was her "bestfriend".
We went on the conversation until she told me that my boyfriend and her boyfriend are brothers. Bassically, she is my boyfriend is her bestfriend & at the same time boyfriend's brother. Isn't that weird? Why do i feel like there is something not right about what she is telling me?
By the way, she also told me that her boyfriend went to the marine for 3months training that's why she is always around my boyfriend.
another thing is that my bf never spoke to me about her nor introduce me us. And i am not sure she knows about me either.
Why do men always behave like this? Am confused, I don't know what to do coz i am in a distance relationship with him so I don't really know what to believe.

31

Most Helpful Girl

• "So i saved her name and created another fake snapchat accounf and started stalking on them."

So, I'm going to try to say this as gently as possible because it's coming from a good place: You are going down the path to becoming the crazy girlfriend. I know it's hard, but you need to just trust that your boyfriend is being faithful because most likely she really just is a friend. And even if she has like a crush on him, he's obviously with you for a reason. He probably hasn't thought to mention her because he thinks it's harmless and that he doesn't see a reason to. People are allowed to have opposite sex friends when they are in a relationship.

I'm going to tell you a little story. In college, I was best friends with a guy named Andrew. He was an athlete and a total hottie, but he and I were never more than friends. About 2 years into our friendship he started dating a girl named Sara who he was crazy about and when he introduced her to me, she seemed nice. But according to him, she was always asking him about me and if he and I had ever dated. He always said no, but that never seemed to be enough. It grew to her being mad if we hung out alone or if he confided things in me or asked me for advice. Pretty soon she was outright mean to me and basically told him he wasn't allowed to hang out with me. He went with it for a while, but I think it made him bitter. About 3 years into their relationship she gave him an ultimatum. Her relationship or my friendship. As you can guess, it didn't end well for her. The fact that she was so distrusting to one of his best friends made him bitter and he dumped her. He and I are still friends and now he's actually married to another girl who isn't so insecure.

• I like what you have pointed out here. I guess you are right, i agree with most of the things that you've said. It's just hard to put yourself on check when you are in those situations. The only thing that bothers ne is that he haven't told me about her. By the way, me and him started as bestfriends then ended up dating.
      But you are right, i should trust him more even tho i do trust him.
      Thanks a lot for the comment.
      I think wm gonna follow what u said