Should all men be "man-scaped"?

I say yes, they should be well kept down there, and balls shaved. Not for nothing they expect us too.
  • No, I like being lost in the jungle
  • Fuck yes, man-scaped better than my lawn in the summertime!

917

Most Helpful Guy

• You might want to watch your phrasing. Women would be pissed if a guy asked this same question about what a woman SHOULD do with her body.

I don't believe for a second that most men expect women to be shaved, guys are just use to seeing women that way so that is what most guys are more comfortable with. It has more to do with a lack of exposure to other styles than anything else. That is why when women ask guys what they want they naturally reply with what they are use to seeing.

Women respond in a similar way when asked if they prefer a circumcised penis or not. Women naturally gravitate to have a preference for what she is most use to seeing.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't have the right to say " should" just like they don't have the right to tell women what to do with their hair.

However I'm not getting near a forest. And I don't like body hair. he can do what he wants. I'm just not attracted to nonscapes.