Should all men be "man-scaped"?

I say yes, they should be well kept down there, and balls shaved. Not for nothing they expect us too.
  • No, I like being lost in the jungle
    Vote A
  • Fuck yes, man-scaped better than my lawn in the summertime!
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You might want to watch your phrasing. Women would be pissed if a guy asked this same question about what a woman SHOULD do with her body.

I don't believe for a second that most men expect women to be shaved, guys are just use to seeing women that way so that is what most guys are more comfortable with. It has more to do with a lack of exposure to other styles than anything else. That is why when women ask guys what they want they naturally reply with what they are use to seeing.

Women respond in a similar way when asked if they prefer a circumcised penis or not. Women naturally gravitate to have a preference for what she is most use to seeing.

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't have the right to say " should" just like they don't have the right to tell women what to do with their hair.

However I'm not getting near a forest. And I don't like body hair. he can do what he wants. I'm just not attracted to nonscapes.

2|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• No, just a trim. I'd like my girl to do whatever she wants. Bush is fun as long as he's not the president.

3|1
    0|1
  • Maybe but personally there is a frequent deforestation going on weekly or monthly basis.

Feeling of neatly tidy
    minimemes.net/.../SatisfiedSeal.jpeg

1|0
    0|0
  • Frankly, anything you want another person to put in their mouth ought to be shaved, in my opinion. If you know what you're doing, it takes like thirty seconds to shave it off and trim the top. It's worth it.

2|0
    0|0
  • I keep mine trimmed but i feel so unmanly if i shave it all the way off (which i have done before). I always shave all the hairs off of my balls though, that doesn't really effect me, but i think it looks gross.

1|0
    0|0
  • They should do whatever they want, I personally don't like body hair, I just don't like how it looks, so I just shave it all, besides my arms, and head.

1|0
    1|0
  • I personally have no qualms how I keep myself down there. I never felt the need to shave so I just left the bush grow. I'd prefer to keep some hair though at the very least. I mean, overall I'm a hairy guy, front, back, arms, and legs, and for a girl to date me she must accept that.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like my body that way it is but if it ever got outta control down there, I wouldn't mind a little man scaping.

1|0
    0|0
  • I do it all the time, I would feel dirty if i did not. but im not hairy in general

2|0
    0|0
  • I usually keep it all shaved... it's easier that way

1|0
    0|0
  • Oh sure , I think it's good hygiene to do so.

2|0
    0|0
  • I shave. i do it cos i find it more comfortable.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have no hair hardly as is

1|0
    0|0
  • She can decide in the shower.

0|0
    0|0
  • I will happily return the favor :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Half the girls who voted wants to be lost in a jungle. The other half wants the hair manscaped. What this poll proves to me is that girls are indecisive. They don't really about what guys do to their body hair. Girls are more concerned about their own personal grooming. They are the ones getting bikini waxes and pedicures. Shave your balls. You will be like that guy in the AXE commercial. You will have to beat girls off of you with a big stick if you do that. BELIEVE IT.

1|0
    0|0
    • The results have changed. Apparently, most girls do want the balls shaved. They probably think balls look sexy when they don't have hair on them. I noticed a comment from another girl on this website. She wanted every guy's balls to be "pink and bald". I used to think it was simply a fetish. I'm not so sure about that now.

• girls love hairy balls

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 8

• I kind of like a bit of hair on a guy down there
    Not a jungle doe

1|0
    0|0
  • Actually I prefer him to leave the hair or trim it. I don't shave it all bare myself so I would never expect a guy to do it.

2|1
    0|0
  • All me? No, just all the men i'm having sex with. If Sarah over there likes the jungle he shouldn't shave to suite my needs.

0|0
    0|0
  • BALD AS A BABY!!! That's just good hygiene, it helps to eliminate odors ;)

0|0
    0|1
  • Oh. I thought you meant chiseled. Guess I should put my cheese grater away.

1|1
    0|0
  • He can decide what he likes but i would want him natural 😳 it is weird thinking about men shaving anywhere else than their face 😅🙊

0|0
    0|0
  • Uh, it depends. I don't need to be lost in the jungle, so a little trim can't hurt. Doesn't need to be bald, but definitely neat. 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes! Keep it clean and classy

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes