Have you noticed that it's mostly anon guys that are jerks?

I haven't seen one anon girl that goes around every question giving worthless, rude opinions. I have seen a few guys do this though. ... I might be wrong, which is why I am asking.
Updates:
I said a few guys. I know all guys aren't jerks! Please read more carefully.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well THAT was rude..

1|0
    0|0
    • No, just the truth.

• 95% of my opinions are anon and all I do is try to help. :/

• I said a few guys, more specifically three.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 24

• Yep! That's why I block anon responses.

Then again, that means I don't go anon on questions.

0|0
    0|0
    • Seems fair… Going anon is pretty beneficial when used right though, so I'd hate if they got rid of it.

• I notice there are those who are jerks whether or not they are anons, unfortunately that is the nature of the internet, and its true of both genders.

I sometimes wonder why this is, and the he only thing I ever come up with is that they must get some kinda of satisfaction by trolling or just being mean.

1|0
    0|0
  • People need to be jerks from time to time. This site gives a perfect opportunity to be anonymous jerk!

1|0
    0|0
  • yes, its largely guys that do this on here, which is why I've stated numerous times that the guys aren't what make this site worthwhile... its really the girls. That isn't to say girls on here are pristine though (and that's an understatement)... but in terms of numbers, guys have the girls beat

0|0
    0|0
    • Yea, I've seen girls be rude too, but it's not as consistent as some guys. It's kind of weird... Makes me wonder if girls are just nicer, in general cause I know most of you guys seem nice.

• Show All
    • including you?

• no, this person, since i know he does it lol.

• It isn't that they are more likely jerks, they are just more likely to give honest answers which go against the grain of what you agree with and therefore get labeled jerks because people ask for opinions but never want to actually hear the ones they don't agree with.

Same applies to the girl you are referring to. If she is making logical and rational comment that just happen to go against your perceived opinion, she isn't giving worthless or rude opinions. She is just giving honest ones and it is being construed as rude for being blunt.

Also there could be reasons for hitting anon... Often I hit anon because when people disagree and know how to contact you they get ignorant and attack.

0|1
    0|0
    • Opps, I noticed you said you "haven't" seen one anon girl be rude... I digress.

In counter to the last comment, men often can't criticize a female without the threat of being doxxed or publically shamed. "Hell have no fury like a woman scorned"

• Trust me they don't even have an opinion for me to disagree with; their advice to everything and everyone is to commit suicide.

• Oh wow... I have yet to see any of those posts.
      I totally see why you feel the way you do.

• That's why I don't allow anonymous opinions on my questions because that feature is being abused more than it's actual purpose.

1|0
    0|0
  • As of lately I have been seeing more and more jerky girl anonymous users, but for the most part it's usually some guy trying to get the sexes angry at one another.

1|0
    0|0
  • I dont go anon when I give rude opinions... I give them like this... fuck you!! But its kinda ironic that you as an anon here, complain about anons...

0|0
    0|0
    • Not complaining. Just something I noticed... In fact, they can be entertaining sometimes.

• Show All
    • its because you didn't spend enough time here and/or been to topic to see some cruel opinions girls posted... you know that little race between genders to see which is better... its not really about which is better as much as it is about which is less shit... and both are losing that race...

• That's not it, I've been here for a while and I said to someone else here before that I've seen girls be rude here and there, but a couple of guys are very persistent. I have noticed that they comment first on almost every new question, so my guess is they do it for the xper. They probably don't really care about the advice they give, they just want to comment... and it might also be fun for them, which is understandable. And I'm not part of those gender wars, they're stupid. Anyway, we have dragged this topic for way too long...

• well only fuck boys are anon jerks if i have an opinion that is rude or something i post it with out goin anon cuz i really dont give a shit if they know who it is or not

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah.

I understand the need for it, but I wonder if we could limit it so you could only use anon on a certain number of questions per day.

0|0
    0|0
    • Can GAG admins see who the anon people are?

• Show All
    • Interesting. I was going to say that they should close their account if they can see who they are, but they would just come back.

• They do close accounts sometimes.

There are ways they can make it harder for them to return, sometimes.

• yes bcause some anonymous people tend to abush anonymous button in order to insult others ;-)

1|0
    0|0
  • Haha, by and large it seems, although I've seen a few girls say some awful things. Still, I do think more guys are abusive as anons than girls.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yea, I've seen a few girls here and there, but there are a couple of guys that seem to do it in like every question. It's weird.

• anon should be done away with, i think people do it to troll...

the irony here though is telling.

0|0
    0|0
    • What do you mean? I'm not being rude.

• Show All
    • No, only right for my purpose. :p

• Including me what? That I'm not being rude?

• Aren't we all anonymous?

0|1
    0|0
    • Not in the way I'm saying, and we're not all jerks, which was an important part of the question that people seem to be ignoring.

• Show All
    • Yes I understood that much but my answer is linked to what your question is about. I am just thinking outside of the circle and raising another point about your question because your point seems to take a very little amount of observations... For example as a male I see a lot of non-anymous girl giving worthless opinions, on the otherhand I don't know those girls so they are anonymous either way to me and I am anonymous as well, the only thing you know about me is my nickname. Why some people need to be anonymous? Why do more guys need to be anonymous than girls? Why is the girl who asked that question anonymous as well?

In the end your question is too big of a topic to be answered and it doesn't seem like you want it to be answered either considering the little amount of observation you made.

• By worthless, I mean insulting and rude, like "kill yourself." I haven't seen one girl say that so far. My point wasn't that they are anonymous, my point was why these guys, that just so happen to be anonymous (I don't care whether they are or not), are rude. But whatever.

• I like the person to see me when I'm a jerk xD

1|0
    0|0
  • I usually don't go anon to be an asshole.

2|0
    0|0
  • It happens more often because it's a way to hide.

1|0
    0|0
  • But you are Anon as well? Your point please?

0|0
    0|0
    • My point is that I'm not being rude, I'm just asking a question out of curiosity. You're both missing a very important part of my question.

• Bitch Shut your bitch ass up

0|0
    0|0
  • Not anon and still a jerk :o

0|0
    0|0
  • I go anon and be a jerk because it seems to fuel womens hate more knowing they dont know who it is... thats funny to me

0|0
    1|0
    • And why women specifically? I personally don't hate or like you guys, I'm just wondering why you do it. You must find hilarity in the dumbest things.

• well my since of humor immature... like if a 400 pound fat girl hung herself id be like"how the hell did the cieling fan not collapse with the roof"

• I'd only find that funny if it happened in a movie or something. Do you ever have thoughts of killing people, by any chance? :p

• No. Anonymous men are not jerks. Why would you even say "mostly" implying most anonymous answers by men are rude? That's so presumptuous and biased it's really quite...

Kill yourself.

0|0
    0|2
    • Thanks for the suggestion, but I can't. Sorry to disappoint you. :(

• Show All
    • I'm not? Now I do want to die... If I don't reply, you'll know why.

• Still not. :/

• I'm not a jerk I'm just a big hairy pussy cat when I go anonymous ...;p

1|0
    0|0
  • Fuck you, no we're not

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• I've seen plenty of anon females being rude too. Not trying to hate but we need to stop with comments that target the opposite sex in the bad way. I always see guys posting "why are girls bitches?" And I see girls posting "why are guys assholes?" It needs to stop

0|1
    0|0
    • I'm just talking about a few guys that post rude comments in every question, most guys are fine. I haven't noticed one female doing this excessively, which is why I asked. I don't think all guys are jerks cause they are clearly not.

• I think so.
    I never allow them a direct response to my posts.
    Just because of stuff like that.
    However, I did notice you are wearing a?
    Why are you doing that?

0|0
    0|0
  • I can make them all pass out by my breathe that is darkkkkkkkk... haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~

1|0
    0|0
  • They go on anon so they can be rude. I think its cowardly if you have something to say, say it without hiding your identity.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, because they don't have the guts to say it unanon because they know people are going to hate them.

1|0
    0|0
  • That's why I always block them from answering my questions.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep. That's why they go anon. Pretty cowardly imao

1|0
    0|1
  • yezzir

there should be a digital punch option

1|0
    0|0
  • sometimes but not always

0|0
    0|0
  • Fucking stupid bitch be asking fcking stupid question like this.

There you go, now you've seen anon girl thats a girl.

1|1
    0|0
    • *jerk

• Show All
    • Ahhhh fuck. I should redo it then.

• GAG doesn't have that option sadly.

Recommended myTakes