He says "I love you," but was only kidding; I love him and actually mean it... What should I do?

This guy I've been seeing texted me that he thinks he loves me and then put "lmao" afterwards and said that he was only teasing. It kind of made me feel badly because I actually am falling in love with him. I didn't know if I should tell him that it hurt my feelings or how I really feel about him; or if I should just keep it to myself? Please help!

21

Most Helpful Guy

• Find a pillow. Molest it.

Most Helpful Girl

• If I were you and in that situation, I would tell him how you feel. It may be hard to do, but if you want your relationship to have any chance of lasting he needs to know how he made you feel. If he doesn't seem to care, then maybe you should break it off and save yourself heartbreak.