He didn't make a move even when we were alone?

I was over at a guy friend's house and we hadn't seen each other in a long time. We have known each other for a really long time, since we were 5 years old. We were alone in his room with the door shut for maybe 2 hours and we had long, deep conversations about everything, and he's cute!

When I first walked through the door, he said hi and then a minute later he did this weird thing where his eyes went from top to bottom (he looked me from face to feet). Not sure what that meant?

When we would talk, he would touch my feet with his feet and he poked me in the stomach because we were talking about working out and he said "do you have abs?" and he poked me in the stomach. I mean it was just a great time overall. He would also stare at my face when I'm not looking, but when I went to meet his eyes, he looked away.

Why didn't he make a move? Is he even attracted to me?
Any opinions? Any are appreciated!
Opinions! Let's hear them!

02