Is there a nice way to tell a guy he talks too much?

I don't know if he's nervous or just a big talker but he never stops talking. Rambling on and on about the most random boring stuff. Doesn't want to hear any of my opinions just wants to talk at me for about 2 hours on the phone. On and on and on. 0.0 . I feel like the guy in this situation cuz I like him but I just wanna be like "who the fuck cares?, stfu please" but I'm really nice so I'll eventually end up just putting him on speaker go about my business and mutter the occasional "uh huh" "yup". Is there a polite way to ask someone to stop talking so much?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• u can just ask him dat u ll do all the talking today, nd he can sit back nd listen to ur beautiful voice_idk be like, hey i was thinking u alwasy ahve so much to tell me and i dont, so i want u to give me a chance so u be quieter today nd leme do the talking. sumthing like dat maybe.

or u can jus tel him dat hey i wana tel u something but promise u won't mind..
    nd then tell him dat ' sometimes i feel i dun get to share much coz u speak all the time. something like.
    this is dificult. lol

• thanks for the MHO, I hope something worked out.