Ooops when you hit a deer from a guy you like? Wth?

Ummm a deer clipped my car and I tell the guy I like and have been talking to for awhile and all he says is "oops" wtf? Does he even care? Should I just be done now?
  • give up
    Vote A
  • understand the "oops"
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• He should take a look at your car but its a deer one little buck will get twenty other deer pregnant in one mating season there are plenty others. But ask him if he'll look at it and if its beyond his skill set ask him if he'll take it to get fixed, won't be too expensive if it just clipped it deer aren't that big anyways, if ya hit an elk or moose then you'd be forking over bills for a fix that's for sure!

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• What is he supposed to say? XD There's nothing he can do about it bc he clearly doesn't want to look at your car and he knows you're okay since you didn't send any pics. I just don't know what else this poor guy is supposed to do for you?

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Huh? sorry I can't understand exactly what your trying to say.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell him to fix your car or leave his ass. But seriously,... like... WTF?

0|0
    0|0
  • Are... are you fucking psychotic?

2|2
    0|1

What Girls Said 2

• Lmao! This is random as shit!

0|0
    0|0
  • You are over reacting in order to find something wrong with him
    so either ask him over to see the damage & give advice (call Troopers to search for deer)
    or be content that IF you continue to look hard enough for faults, these WILL be found, thus ditch him now since that's your motive... no faults need be used as testimony, just go shopping for someone... that you'd never wish to find fault with

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes