What does getting kissed on the forehead from a guy friend mean?

I was feeling light headed and my friend who is a guy, helped me and put me in bed to rest and told me I can text him if I need anything and later I woke up with chest pains and texted him and he came to my room right away and stayed by my bedside for a while. A while later before he left he kissed me on the forehead 3 times. Now I'm confused. He's my friend but being kissed on the forehead made me feel warm inside. What does all of this mean?

813

Most Helpful Guy

• If he kissed you 3 times.. then there are feelings there.
    You were sick and he came to help you. he stayed and took care of you. he offers any help he can...
    if he did a few things, maybe a quick peck on the forehead then maybe in means nothing. But it is obvious this guy have deeper feelings but obv he couldn't give you a real kiss.
    so you need to figure out if you want something with him...

Most Helpful Girl

• "... he came to my room right away and stayed by my bedside for a while."

First of all he wouldn't rush to you if he didn't think that you're important. A normal friend would have gone away and come back if you texted him again. He stayed there to make sure you are alright. He did so without you asking him to do it, this is sign of affection. There is a big chance that he likes you, people who like someone go the extra mile just to make that person happy or make sure everything goes alright.

"... being kissed BY HIM on the forehead made me feel warm inside."

That is called love. When someone makes you feel like that then there is a very good chance you like him more than just friends. This is the "butterflies in your belly" feeling. A sort of happy warm feeling that makes your hart beat faster.