What does getting kissed on the forehead from a guy friend mean?

I was feeling light headed and my friend who is a guy, helped me and put me in bed to rest and told me I can text him if I need anything and later I woke up with chest pains and texted him and he came to my room right away and stayed by my bedside for a while. A while later before he left he kissed me on the forehead 3 times. Now I'm confused. He's my friend but being kissed on the forehead made me feel warm inside. What does all of this mean?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If he kissed you 3 times.. then there are feelings there.
    You were sick and he came to help you. he stayed and took care of you. he offers any help he can...
    if he did a few things, maybe a quick peck on the forehead then maybe in means nothing. But it is obvious this guy have deeper feelings but obv he couldn't give you a real kiss.
    so you need to figure out if you want something with him...

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• "... he came to my room right away and stayed by my bedside for a while."

First of all he wouldn't rush to you if he didn't think that you're important. A normal friend would have gone away and come back if you texted him again. He stayed there to make sure you are alright. He did so without you asking him to do it, this is sign of affection. There is a big chance that he likes you, people who like someone go the extra mile just to make that person happy or make sure everything goes alright.

"... being kissed BY HIM on the forehead made me feel warm inside."

That is called love. When someone makes you feel like that then there is a very good chance you like him more than just friends. This is the "butterflies in your belly" feeling. A sort of happy warm feeling that makes your hart beat faster.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• That is perhaps the most meaningful show of affection you will ever know. It is what Fathers do to their Daughters when they are unwell, and so on. He was there when you were sick, be very careful not to take tat the wrong way. he cares about you, as a friend.

0|0
    0|1
    • no way, with everything he did there are deeper feelings there. this is much more then just friend feelings. I would not kiss someone 3 times if all I had was 'brotherly" or "fatherly" love for them.

• It was a tender display of affection. It could mean that he has feelings for you beyond just being friends, but not necessarily.

0|0
    0|0
  • He cares u and apart from that you should notice what type of guy he is. Mostly some guys are protective and they showers warmth and affection for everyone around them

0|0
    0|0
  • Two options.
    He's gay and shows affection like that towards you in a friendly way.
    Or he's straight and likes you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most likely protective friendzone display of affection.

0|0
    0|0
  • definently bad breath. he's slippin the braeth of death.

0|0
    0|0
  • its all about the sex. see that lonely island video for what I mean

0|0
    0|0
  • Meant to show he cares about you and has feelings for you.

0|0
    0|0
  • he likes you

0|0
    0|0
  • He absolutely adores you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Friendzone kiss.

1|0
    0|1
  • A caring gesture.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• HE LIKES YOU!!! I'm Asian (chinese) and we're a bit reserved so if a guy does that it's interpreted that he likes you!!!

0|1
    0|0
  • It might mean he views you as a younger sister and wants to protect you.

0|0
    0|0
  • He likes you. And if he made you all warm inside, you're not against him lol

0|0
    0|0
  • First date

0|0
    0|0
  • He likes you I think, its cute

0|0
    0|0
  • To me it means a brotherly love.

0|0
    0|1
    • no way, with everything he did there are deeper feelings there. this is much more then just friend feelings. I would not kiss someone 3 times if all I had was 'brotherly" or "fatherly" love for them.

• Okay... to ME (as I said before) this means a BROTHERLY love.

To YOU it might mean something else.

• He just wants you safe and protect you

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes