White men... are you opposed to dating black girls?

I'm mixed half white, half black. I just happen to be more attracted to white men.. not only white men, but anyways it is rare I will actually be approached by a white man (I'll definitely get looks) just it's rare to be approached. When I am approached there's always this awkward comment "you're the most beautiful black girl I've ever seen" or something like that. Which is weird for me because I equally identify with both races. Anyway, I guess I'm wondering, am I intimidating because of my skin color? Do white men not approach women as often? Do they think I won't be interested in them? I'm not trying to start a crazy Convo I'm just genuinely curious, if I were to approach these men I was attracted to that were looking would it be strange? How do I break this awkwardness?

05

Most Helpful Guy

• by the sounds of it they just think you are too good looking for them, they are intimidated , a lot of white guys like black women, i have dated a few, for me it is personality not skin colour though come cases of black women and mixed more so have an amazing beauty that most guys would never think they would have a chance