He says he wants to be friends with benefits but he calls/texts me every single day?

So this guy says he's never had casual sex before but he wants to try it, it intrigues him or something. I like him he's nice. He says he wants a friends with benefits situation not just a one night stand. Cool. (I've done friends with benefits for an extended period before no problem) but he calls and texts me every single day. Gets weird if I don't respond right away, and is kind of clingy. And says weird things like "I really like you" "I love how open you are" and... I've never needed to give a friend with benefits this much attention before. We haven't actually had sex yet. And I'm kind of hesitating because he seems to want more even though he says differently and I don't want to hurt his feelings... because I'm going into it as strictly friends, and plan to keep dating. Do you think I'm over reacting being concerned? Do you think he's looking for something more and I should just move on now before he gets too attached?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• if he calls/texts everyday then obviously he's seeing you as sth more :-)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes