Should I talk to him or should I just leave it?

This guy from my college, he is like a year elder had sent me a request on Facebook. I didn't even know him, maybe he added me cause he is attracted to me or something. I have started having feelings for him. Whenever we look at each other, we have just had an eye contact. We haven't ever spoken to each other. He liked like 1-2 pictures of him and I liked his. But we aren't talking. I am shy infront of guys I like. Today I was just entering and before me also opening the door someone just opens it from in and he is coming out and I am going in, we have that eye contact but nothing. I have him on Facebook, so should I start talking to him or wait for him. I think he is shy or just not interested, I don't know.
Updates:
Any guys please give me your opinion :)?
Yesterday the chat ended by me saying hahahaha, then he didn't reply and even I didn't say anything. As we both are in different classes, I see him only sometimes. Today I didn't see him, maybe he came or maybe he didn't. Should I start the chat with him? Or wait for him to start? I think it's better if I wait for him to start now.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• yes go ahead and commence the talk on fb... u are comfortable there and have not to face shyness... and if u think all is going good than u can meet physically... use the excuses of study to meet him.. borrow notes or book and u r done

0|0
    0|0
    • I texted him, we spoke. Like where are we from and how we don't like the crowd and all. It's not like I was asking him, even he was asking me. But he was not staying active on the chat. Like sometimes he did stay online but then he goes off then after a few minutes he use to come back online. Cause he anyways asked me what's up, I told him I just came from badminton and then I ask him what are you doing, he says chilling. So does that mean he is going offline sometimes cause he is not interested that's why or he must be busy with his friends or some what busy?

• Show All
    • No we haven't.

• i think u should take a step if u are really eager..

Most Helpful Girl

• Well he looked you up & what harm could come from starting a conversation, don't be afraid or you might miss a lot of opportunities in life & love.

0|0
    0|0
    • I will send him hey, but then what else to say?

• Show All
    • I texted him, we spoke. Like where are we from and how we don't like the crowd and all. It's not like I was asking him, even he was asking me. But he was not staying active on the chat. Like sometimes he did stay online but then he goes off then after a few minutes he use to come back online. Cause he anyways asked me what's up, I told him I just came from badminton and then I ask him what are you doing, he says chilling. So does that mean he is going offline sometimes cause he is not interested that's why or he must be busy with his friends or some what busy?

• If I see him tomorrow in colllege, what do I do? Just smile at him and wait for him to say something or should I say hey?

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 5

• College is all about being social and putting yourself out there. Don't over think it, just say hello! Be confident and introduce yourself, whats the worst that could happen?

0|0
    0|0
  • sigh, he has to talk but not going to happen. maybe when you see him again, ask him that why did he put you in his facebook?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes just send a casual"Hey".. Sending this will not cause any problem so don't hesitate make a a move.. Maybe he might be waiting too..

0|0
    0|0
    • After sending the hey what to do? Should I to him like at night or something cause that door thing (eye contact) just happened?

• no.. don't rush things..
      wait for his reply.. Talk about normal and casual things and see what he does when you meet each other the next time..

• Poke him. See if he pokes back.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think adding you on Facebook was probably just cuz he's seen you on campus and if you look at him first then of course he will look back so don't confuse that with staring. He probably just wants to be friends. Also let him start the next chat. You don't wanna look desperate

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes