Are there no more decent guys out there?

Those who would want to get to know you better first rather than thinking of sex.

616

Most Helpful Guy

• true answer to your question is yes guys think of sexually first, not necessarily sex first but sexually, but you might be surprised to learn the reason why.

when a guy sees a beautiful woman the first thought is not if or when i get with her it is, wow, not much chance of a guy like me being with a girl like that, so instead of reality kicking in fantasy kicks in because most guys deal in fantasy because of low self esteem, so guys dream first, not really of sex but of maybe what it would be like to walk hand in hand with a beautiful women, or walking into a room with such a woman on your arm. it might come as a shock but most guys are very romantic inside their own heads. if guys thought more of themselves then they do they might not dream so much and actually have a mindset of getting to know someone before anything else

Most Helpful Girl

• There are plenty.

They're too busy dating women, who DON'T whine about how supposedly there are "no decent men left".

Every single female I have ever met that claimed there are no good men left was an insufferable bitch.

Every.
    Single.
    One.

• And ladies and gentleman we have a MHO here!!! Nicely put , I couldnt said it any better. And the same goes for guys whining where all the decent women are.