Guys:How do you tell if a guy likes you?

This guy in my class usually does stuff that annoys the crap out of me and other times we joke around. There's been moments where we just stare at each other for a while before anyone says anything. Today instead of going with his friends he stayed with me most of the time. He even sat next to me in class instead of his friends. When we were talking he'd look me in the eyes then look at my lips then back at my eyes. I tried hard not to blush because I wasn't exactly sure why he was doing that. There's this thing going around saying that I like someone else and he kept telling me that he's better then that guy. I don't know... does he like more or is he just messing around?
  • He likes me❤
    Vote A
  • He likes me not💔
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Today he held my hand. His friends were there and I didn't want them to know that I like him so I let go 😞 what if he doesn't do it again 😦 ugh

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Staying with you, the eyes/lip thing, and him saying he's better than that guy are all huge clues. Wanna surprise him and make him happy? Ask him out. Or ask him to ask you out.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Usually it's hard to tell for sure, but that sounds extremely like he likes you. I'd say 95% chance he likes you

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes