Why Did He Just Call Me A Freak?

There's this guy I liked for almost two years , he's always been nice to me and , whenever I catch him looking at me he smiles. And my friends think he's totally crushing , but I wasn't sure after I heard what went on today , he called me a freak directly our of his mouth. That really hurt my feelings I thought he liked me? But there's this question that's been going on in my head why did he call me a freak?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• What was happening when he called you that? Guys just don't go around calling random girls a freak. Not that you're random.

1|0
    0|0
    • his friend asked him does he like , and he responded by calling me a freak

• Show All
    • Thanks for mho!

• Your welcome

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• what were you doing prior to him calling you a freak?

1|0
    0|0
    • Nothing , I just don't like all the attention on me that doesn't sound freakish to me

• Show All
    • Thanks , I will talk to to him thanks for your opinion it really helped

• np and goodluck!

• Probably didn't want to admit he liked you. Still, D*** move bro

0|0
    0|0
  • a freak might be a compliment basically ;-)

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't think it's used to be a compliment

What Girls Said 3

• It appears that being 'There's this guy I liked for almost two years,' he and you have done nothing But------Whenever I catch him looking at me he smiles. Perhaps after 'Almost two years' and maybe Not counting now here, dear, he got tired of the eye contacts, got bored with not knowing if you really liked him or not and Now------He called me a freak...
    I admit if he really was Into you, which he may not have been, even being as 'Nice' as he was, he could have made more of an effort to talk to you and it could have gone further, but he showed you he wasn't going to make any initiative to pursue anything and now, it has come down to This rude and crude remark 'Directly out of his mouth.'
    Out of the mouth of babes here, I will tell you one thing: Put him on your pay no mind list, move on, and let this be a little lesson in life and love to speak and find out sooner where you stand so you don't end up as a chick with egg all over her face from a dick who ended up with a cocky attitude.
    Good luck. xx

1|0
    0|1
  • Well that wasn't very nice of him. Like someone else.

1|0
    0|0
  • In what context was it use?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes