Why Did He Just Call Me A Freak?

There's this guy I liked for almost two years , he's always been nice to me and , whenever I catch him looking at me he smiles. And my friends think he's totally crushing , but I wasn't sure after I heard what went on today , he called me a freak directly our of his mouth. That really hurt my feelings I thought he liked me? But there's this question that's been going on in my head why did he call me a freak?

43

Most Helpful Girl

• What was happening when he called you that? Guys just don't go around calling random girls a freak. Not that you're random.

• his friend asked him does he like , and he responded by calling me a freak

• Thanks for mho!

• Your welcome