My best friend is in deep suicidal trouble and I don't know how to save him?

So these guys are calling him some nasty bichy ass names , and he's so sad that he won't even talk to me, I wasemt in school when it happened but I promised to kick those bitches ass, but then he kinda walked away, when I'm saying I would cuss the fuck out of them. So I don't know what to do and I want to be supportive but I feel like it's not helping. Just saying I'm mad as fuck at the whole school. And now I feel like I'm not a good friend and I want to cry 😭😭😭😭.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Please call this number immediately: 1 (800) 273-8255

It is the national suicide prevention hotline. Even if you're not the one experiencing suicidal thoughts, they will be able to put you in touch with resources better than anyone here can. Seriously. If you want to help save a life and you genuinely believe this person is capable and considering ending their life, call the number. I realize that can be scary, but they're not going to come for you and institutionalize your friend. They will help you and in turn, help him.

0|0
    0|0
    • Asker you need to do this ASAP.

• A little late but he's still alive, so thanks for future reference 😊 (I hope there would be no need for that though)

Most Helpful Girl

• you're a good friend for caring. constantly be there for him however you can right now. he needs to know he's worth a lot.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• You intervening will only make things worse. So stay away from those other dudes.
    Comfort him, and then alert a parent or teacher of the situation.

1|0
    0|0
  • try to help him as much as you can. any free time go and play or hangout with him. If he is stuck on what they called him prove to them that he isn't what they said.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girl don't go in between guys fight. You will make him more trouble. Tell him how to defend himself. Have you told teacher about this situation? Go to school psyhologist.

0|0
    0|0
    • Funny, he's the one in trouble with the whole school bc he said something very nasty to a girl ( but he's always like that) and now every one is calling him a slut

• Tell him not lisen in those bitches. Why he done this to a girl?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes