Is it lame to decorate my boyfriend's locker?

I'm one year older then my boyfriend and we just started going out. He is turning 16 in a few weeks. Do you think he would be embarrassed if I decorated his locker? Like put balloons and stuff on it. He is kinda shy

210

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't mind to be honest

It'd be nice to have a girlfriend who cares enough about my birthday to decorate my locker

It's his problem if he's not confident enough to let others see that you guys love each other, not your problem for trying to celebrate it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you should do it! But don't go overboard like make it special for him but don't go over the top or that may embarrass him, as a shy person myself.