Is it lame to decorate my boyfriend's locker?

I'm one year older then my boyfriend and we just started going out. He is turning 16 in a few weeks. Do you think he would be embarrassed if I decorated his locker? Like put balloons and stuff on it. He is kinda shy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't mind to be honest

It'd be nice to have a girlfriend who cares enough about my birthday to decorate my locker

It's his problem if he's not confident enough to let others see that you guys love each other, not your problem for trying to celebrate it.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you should do it! But don't go overboard like make it special for him but don't go over the top or that may embarrass him, as a shy person myself.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• It be cool as long as you don't put something very embarrassing on his locker me and my friends go over the top we find out your locker combination out stuff in it like confetti chocolate candy and stuff like that and just wait for you to open so birthdays are thing to fear with us

1|0
    0|0
  • Do it!

My diamond doll decorated my locker on game days in high school.
    We're still dating.

3|1
    0|0
  • he would be embarrassed def. but he might keep it on depending on the person. I say do it and if he doesn't like it act sad that u are taking it off and he shouldn't take it off :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Haha yeah, I'd be a bit embarrased, but if i knew it was from my gf i wouldn't take it off until a couple weeks later.

1|0
    0|0
  • People used to do that all the time, nothing weird about it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Do eeeeet!!

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, it is extremely lame

2|0
    0|0
  • If you're 18, you probably shouldn't be dating a 16 year old, as that would be illegal

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm actually 16, I put in the wrong date. And in Michigan it would be legal

• Of course your name is "anime-kiss". Of course.

0|0
    0|0
    • What's your point? He likes anime too

• Show All
    • Well I'm sorry? My username shouldn't matter

• Shouldn't. Does though.

What Girls Said 1

Recommended myTakes