Guys who do you like? The girl you look at intensely or the one you are always smiling with?

Intensely as in the whole world stops and it's just the two of you.

Smiling with as in always flirting with, staring at smilingly, or having fun with, posting pictures of stuff like that

03

Most Helpful Guy

• id say the one you are always smiling with even tho you think it would be the other one. the one you are smiling with clearly would have great relations in what you guys do and would would be a great life partner

• No I think it would be the one you are smiling with, that's the problem lol