- Ballet flats
- High boots
- Ankle boots
Most Helpful Guy
Don't really look at a girls feet tbh. But if anything those fur boots
- Heels (Only special occasions. Heels do long term damage)
- Ballet flats (No, never.)
- High boots (Meh, I'm more interested in legs than boots.)
- Ankle boots (Not as bad as high boots, but still not preferred)
- Sneakers/trainers (Yes. This is the sweet spot. Max comfort, Max leggage)
- Sandals/FlipFlops (Yes, these are often accompanied by great legs)
- Converses (It depends on her overall style. Typically no, for the right girl yes.)
I like dressier styles, professional dress, that sort of thing--heels aren't necessary by any means, although they're nice on occasion (they look uncomfortable, nothing against someone who chooses not to wear them). Dressy boots are great sometimes, and when it's weather appropriate, sandals are OK too.
In short, if it goes with the rest of the outfit, it's fine. No sneakers with a dress, lol.
I don't care much I guess boots can be cute. I don't like heels on girls though, they're a bit of a turn off in my opinion.
Slingbacks, ankle strap sandals, strappy wedges, ballet flats, Mary - janes.
Heels or sandles or nothing pretty feet are sexy
Converse and sneakers
Ballet flats, everytime!
I don't think guys notice that as much. I have gotten one compliment on a pair of boots I was wearing from a straight guy friend so I think there are some exceptions to the rule, but for the most part they don't notice or care. Heels push up your butt and are kind of a sex symbol so maybe those.
I like sandals, more freedom.
I wear Booties, fur boots, sandals and converse.
I mostly wear Converses or Vans
You cannot undo this action. The opinion owner is going to be notified and earn 7 XPER points.