Is it pathetic to continuously think of a guy who doesn't like you as much as he likes another girl?

I feel so... not good enough or something.

It hurts me to watch them.

It also made me feel rejected even though there was no romantic wooing or anything

41

Most Helpful Guy

• I had the same thing with a girl but once you dont see them much anymore it goes away and you find another person :)

• I don't see them much and yet I still think of it

Most Helpful Girl

• No it's not pathetic. You can't entirely control your thoughts, you're attracted to him and that's that. You can actively choose to do things and be around people who will distract you from it, you'll come to accept the situation, and move on but you can't force yourself to just stop liking him. And it's not that you're not good enough or anything, he just has his preferences and that's out of your control.

• I feel like I'm not smart enough or pretty enough at least in comparison to her.

I think he may have realized he's hirt me in some way he doesn't understand, because he's been kinder lately which scares me

• I agree with what you said... I feel so sad sometimes like I'm not important to anyone

• first step before that even matters is recognizing for yourself that you ARE important without needing any validation from other people