Would you say my friends with benefits has feelings for me?

This is what he texted me.

"I'm telling you I care for you and want to work things out and you straight up play my feelings."

"Look I didn't mean to insult you hun, I just really want you to know I care about you and want to see you to work things out."

"Please don't push me away like this. I need you to work with me."
by the way HE OFFERED TO TAKE ME OUT FOR DINNER

21

Most Helpful Guy

• It sounds like he may have feeling for you , but it could also be that he just doesn't want to be alone or start anew with someone else

• It's really hard to determine

• He even called me for the 1st time after i got into an argument with him and did not text him for a day

• He misses you that's for sure. And he will more than likely call you again

Most Helpful Girl

• Omg why don't you guys just communicate like normal people and stop letting your genitals do all the work? Ask him what you are asking us. Have an open dialogue with each other instead of continuing a sh*tty, self-centered situation where you are both essentially willingly using each other.

• ... you didn't even answer the question

• U get cucumber and carrots for the d*

• Riiiiiiight because you know what goes on in my vagina. 😒 Stop acting like being a cock hungry whore is a badge of honor